Not all Goths are WHITE!!! Dating Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 28, 2015 at 08:13 PM

Why is it that every profile I click on will only date a white goth with pale skin. Like, you don't think thats too freakin specific? Or are you dumb enough to think that only awhite girls can be goth or look good in the gothic fashion? See, this is why there aren't more goths of colored decent. Because some small minded asshole told them that only white people can be goth or that only white skinny girls can pull it off. Which, is a load of shit. 

I was told that when I was in high school and I told them to fuck off and follow my heart. I thought that was a part of being goth people! Saying fuck the world and being yourself! So stop being assholes. Its ok to prefer someone of your own race but to reject someone, who could be your soulmate btw, is freaking absurd! Step outside of the fuckin box people. If you can't do that, not only are you racist, you're not goth either....

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2016 at 07:00 AM

Well said

• View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2016 at 11:43 PM

It's better to date someone based on their personality and character, rather than their race. Goths aren't limited to one specific look. That's the beauty of it.

• View author's info Posted on May 27, 2016 at 04:06 PM

You're beautiful, ssweety! It's they're loss.

• View author's info Posted on May 25, 2016 at 09:30 AM

This is of truth!

• View author's info Posted on May 12, 2016 at 11:58 AM

My whole world is a lie! Naw, truthfully the lass that got me most into the subculture when I was a kid out side of me mother, she was no way close to white.

Who cares?

I'm sorry you live in that type of area. Where, well moved to when I hit the movement hard, no I loathe labels even the "goth label" I just am. I mean, get why I'm labeled as such. However, what if I dressed this way and listened to some classical Chinese music rather than having Depeche Mode and the Cure (cliche? heh) as my favorite bands. I mean so bloody steryotypical I can't blame them, but labels are skilly.

You have the exact skin color as my sister. Not my blood sister, but we are stupid close, and have been calling each other brother and sister more than half my life.

You go out with a pale white guy, I mean guess she's pale she's still black though, her grandpa was darker, my dad so red he could pass for an American.

It's disgusting. I mean, I dig people have their types, I'm rather fond of asians honestly. I'd never say if I had an asian girl she couldn't be goth though. Known so many.

The problem is, this site has some very good people, even some of the picky ones.

People have this image in their head of what they find "hot" and what they want to be with because people care more about their prefrence phyisically than mentally.

Sister is anorexic, so super skinnny... just rubs the wrong way. Been with some one 90 pounds, and 250.

My mother once asked me why every one I dated or got engaged to looked so diffrent and don't I have a type. I said sure, free thinkers people I can talk to that don't judge.

She said "physically". I said "how daft are you, look at the people I've been with" every race religion creed weight.

The internet, especially people knew to online dating, they think they can just find what they think is their match and always had as their match in their head.

I've seen no facial hair. WTF. I mean not to be crude but actuallly no this is better. I have known MANY males, demanding, their girlfriends shave teir genitals and not being willing to do so themselves.

That's the level of stupid childish hypocrisy your seeing and it's a shame. Not every one is like that. Go to Washington DC for real. So many soldiers of all types. Jewish is the biggest religion. I remember people asking if we had a christmas tree and trying to understand christmas.

Your venting is beyond justified. The worst part is people aren't going to realize that your right and they are bloody immature.

The internet doesn't give you a place to find your perfect match, they don't exhist, some thing better does, and it won't be in the physical package you expect. Why physical appearances even matter astounds me.

Goths aren't pale. They aren't dark. They are hold overs from the 60's. They are nothing more than modern day hippies. They just ya know, stayed with the music, rather than smoking weed and listening to ccr protesting all the time they kept going. Sex Pistols, the Ramones, alll of that punk era which was just a more drastic hippie, into a more chilled out post punk type like the cure, kmfdm, the smiths even when that's a lot more poppy. Talk the poster boy though robert smith. He enjoys playing his pop music more than the doom and gloom.

A preppy can be a goth. It's a state of mind and living, not a way you look.

Just because a lot of us enjoy the darker scheme, so do emo's how many goths iike them? Now I try not to be judgemental emo music drives me nuts, panic at the disco is the closest to ok. This site has goths, metal heads, emos. It's not goth scene it's alt scene. It's also ran by the same people that do that. You can't sign in to that sight with your gothscene info. You can't use the address on this site to make one for alt scene

Emo's goth's  death metal fans, those will sign up and treat the sites the same. So there goes the label unless you kick every none goth off here and who the hell judges that? Cliches like me? i admit I am a walkaing gothic gliche. Often dress like robert smith and the cure is my second favorite band tied with the smiths after depeche. That's me. The biggest conformist to anti conformiity there was. So you just stick up your middle finger and move on. Those people, they are less goth than you could ever be. It's a bloody freedom music, it's a modern hippie. Your african American, some are pale., some are dark, (gasp) just like white people! pale white pale black who cares. the sick part is if they take tanned sods over pale just cuz they are white? are italians or spanish white? what is white? anglo saxon descent? what about all the cross breeding in this country. 

Your post truly upsets me. I'm going to go call my black pale gothic sister. Who's not on a gothiic site looking for emos or metal heads. Who's open minded to accept all of us.

Follow - email me when people comment
Home | Website Directory | Product Directory | Coupons & Promotions | Site Map

Disclaimer | Contact Us | Add your Site | Tell a Friend | Weblog
About Us | Shopper Resources | Affiliate Program | Affiliate Marketing 101
Deal Alerts | Sign-Up for our Newsletter | Unsubscribe from our Newsletter |Privacy Statement

Millionaire Match Dating
CopyRight ©2001 - ConsumerMatch.com, All Rights Reserved
ConsumerMatch.com was formerly known as Shop-Links.net.